More than four months after Hurricane Maria battered Puerto Rico, the Federal Emergency Management Agency is halting new shipments of food and water to the island, an agency official with direct knowledge of the plan told CNN on Tuesday.
- China Tech Crackdown: Xi Charts New Model After Emulating Silicon Valley – Bloomberg
- Koreas restore communication channels, agree to improve ties – POLITICO
- Alaska teen Lydia Jacoby wins gold for U.S. in upset 100-meter breaststroke – NBC News
- ‘We are now in crisis mode’: Mayor of Florida county home to Disney World sounds alarm on surging Covid cases – CNN
- Staff at a Florida hospital say they are hearing panic, fear and regret from unvaccinated Covid-19 patients – CNN