Family and friends told the New York Daily News that Thomas Phelan died from cancer linked to the toxic fumes at ground zero.
- China has recorded its slowest population growth in decades, new census reveals – CNN
- Brian Kilmeade dismisses Bob Baffert’s claim Derby horse controversy ‘cancel culture’: ‘You’re no Dr. Seuss’ – Fox News
- COVID-19 patients in India are developing deadly ‘black fungus’ infections which can lead to blindness – Business Insider
- ‘The Voice’: Ryleigh Modig nails ‘special’ version of ‘Driver’s License’ in top 17 – USA TODAY
- Murder suspect who fled with a tiger has been caught, but not the animal, Houston police say – CNN