The U.S. economy notched its strongest growth in nearly four decades in 2021 after the government pumped trillions of dollars in COVID-19 relief, and is seen forging ahead despite headwinds from the pandemic, strained supply chains as well as inflation.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters