A woman who attended a wedding In Florida is suing the event’s catererI accused her of serving Guests food With “poisonous” There are many levels of marijuana.
Virginia Ann Taylor-Svoboda claimed she was the victim of a Monday lawsuit. “severe, permanent injuries” after Joycelyn Bryant Of Joycelyn’s Southern Kitchen Inc. reportedly allowed food To infuse with cannabis at dangerous levels.
Taylor-Svoboda’s lawsuit argues she had no idea the wedding’s food contained marijuana, resulting in her suffering from “marijuana poisoning.” She accuses Bryant Her lawsuit claims more than $30,000 of damages for negligence.
“(Bryant) knew, or should have known, that allowing the food served by (Joycelyn’s Southern Kitchen) to be laced with marijuana was reasonably likely to cause injuries and damages to wedding guests,” Taylor-Svoboda’s lawsuit states.
February 19, 2009, a wedding reception turned to chaos after Seminole County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrived to find guest complaining of feeling “high.” Deputies were told by one guest that he felt like he “had drugs inside him” Consume only after. food Wine.
First responders already treated several guests when authorities arrived. A few of the attendees were also taken to a hospital.
According to reports, a female guest told officials that she was a guest at the hotel. food was laced in marijuana. Another guest claimed that he felt sick. “ill and high,” According to the report, he said that he wanted charges to be brought against the responsible parties for Perhaps he should lacing his food.
Below are samples of food Serve at The event was sent to a laboratory for testing. The lab results showed positive results for lasagna, bread and other baked goods. for THC, the active ingredient in marijuana.
Bryant Was charged with violating the Florida Anti-Tampering Act, delivery of marijuana and culpable negligence in April, according to the report from the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.The bride also faces several charges including tampering with food Delivery of marijuana