French President Emmanuel Macron has said that he will order strikes in Syria if there is “proven evidence” that President Bashar Assad’s government used chemical weapons against civilians.
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels her wedding amid new Omicron restrictions – Reuters
- Suzanne Morphew mystery: Was a missing Colorado mother murdered or abducted? – CBS News
- 51 Products Whose Designers Are Truly The Visionaries Of Our Time – BuzzFeed
- All monkeys accounted for after trailer crashes in Pennsylvania – CNN
- Regina King’s son, musician Ian Alexander Jr., dead at 26 – CNN