Delta, one of the state’s biggest employers, would have benefited from a tax provision that was stripped out after the airline ended a discount for National Rifle Association members.
- Mary-Kate Olsen says she, Ashley Olsen are ‘discreet people’ in rare interview – Fox News
- Top Senate Republicans split on need to investigate secret DOJ subpoenas of Democratic lawmakers – CNN
- Patriots’ Stephon Gilmore won’t attend team’s minicamp due to contract dispute, Jalen Ramsey makes pitch – Fox News
- John Gabriel, Emmy nominated ‘Ryan’s Hope’ star, dead at 90 – Fox News
- Meryl Streep says she was ‘depressed’ while filming ‘The Devil Wears Prada’: ‘It was horrible’ – Fox News