Saudi Aramco and Google parent Alphabet have entered discussions to create a technology hub in Saudi Arabia, the Wall Street Journal reports.
- Fears for Mariupol defenders after surrender to Russia – Reuters
- 2022 North Carolina primary: Cawthorn struggling to keep seat in primary – The Associated Press
- Kathy Barnette’s Senate campaign fizzles out – Axios
- Democrats pick John Fetterman for Senate in Pennsylvania – The Washington Post
- DOJ files suit against casino mogul Steve Wynn seeking order that he register as foreign agent of China – CNN