The budget accord reached on Wednesday still faces opposition on the left and right, but it is chock-full of provisions, large and small, that should eventually get it passed.
- Sydney’s COVID-19 lockdown to end sooner for the vaccinated – Reuters
- In a matter of days, Pfizer CEO says they’ll be ready to ask for approval of a Covid-19 vaccine for kids – CNN
- Aaron Rodgers leads Packers to thrilling victory over 49ers – Fox News
- Tony Awards 2021: ‘Moulin Rouge’ wins best musical, and ‘The Inheritance’ snags best play – The Washington Post
- Naughty Dog on The Last of Us Multiplayer Project: ‘In Short, We’re Working On It’ – IGN