Hong Kong pro-democracy activist Joshua Wong scored a substantial legal victory Tuesday, as the city’s top court threw out the prison sentences handed to him and two other leaders of the 2014 Umbrella Movement protests.
- Transgender Miss USA contestant eliminated early – NBC News
- FTC Asks Amazon, Walmart for Information About Supply-Chain Issues – The Wall Street Journal
- Trial of Jussie Smollett, accused of lying to police about an alleged hate crime, opens with jury selection – CNN
- Omicron poses 3 major threats to the US economy, says Jerome Powell – CNN
- Tiger Woods says he will ‘never’ play golf again full time – NBC News