Hong Kong pro-democracy activist Joshua Wong scored a substantial legal victory Tuesday, as the city’s top court threw out the prison sentences handed to him and two other leaders of the 2014 Umbrella Movement protests.
- U.S. COVID-19 eviction ban expires, leaving renters at risk – Reuters
- Caeleb Dressel joins elite club with 5th Olympic gold medal – Fox News
- 2 major San Francisco hospitals reported that 233 staff members tested positive for COVID-19 – Business Insider
- Lions go wild watching quarterback’s wife in Olympic run – Fox News
- ZZ Top performs first concert without Dusty Hill following his sudden death at 72 years old – Fox News