House Democrats went into the post-shutdown recess this week voicing bitter feelings about their party’s Senate leadership, sowing new tensions between the chambers at a crucial juncture in the budget and immigration debates.
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant