The House Intelligence Committee voted Monday evening to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging abuses by the FBI in their surveillance practices, but voted against releasing a competing memo written by the committee’s top Democrat.
- How letters once kept from daughter reintroduced her to her father decades later
- Better loving through chemistry: Old letters capture epic China-to-Delaware immigration story
- What could cool the hot housing market? Skyrocketing lumber prices and long waits for other supplies
- Bill calling for economic impact study of Delaware minimum wage increase stalls in House committee
- Delaware voters selected candidates for school board seats Tuesday. Here’s who won