The House Intelligence Committee voted Monday evening to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging abuses by the FBI in their surveillance practices, but voted against releasing a competing memo written by the committee’s top Democrat.
- U.S. COVID-19 eviction ban expires, leaving renters at risk – Reuters
- Caeleb Dressel joins elite club with 5th Olympic gold medal – Fox News
- 2 major San Francisco hospitals reported that 233 staff members tested positive for COVID-19 – Business Insider
- Lions go wild watching quarterback’s wife in Olympic run – Fox News
- ZZ Top performs first concert without Dusty Hill following his sudden death at 72 years old – Fox News