Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.) on Sunday disputed Republican claims based on a recently declassified memo that the Department of Justice depended on the so-called Steele dossier to obtain a surveillance warrant on a Trump campaign aide.
- Roe jolts the midterms: 5 takeaways from the 2022 election midpoint – POLITICO
- 51 migrants die after trailer abandoned in San Antonio heat – The Associated Press
- Trump White House attorney disputes Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony about handwritten note – ABC News
- Live updates: Illinois, Colorado and New York primary election results – CNN
- Top accounting firm fined $100 million after employees cheated on CPA exams – CNN