With funding set to expire Thursday, House Republicans were moving ahead with a temporary spending measure, but it did not appear to have the support to pass the Senate.
- How letters once kept from daughter reintroduced her to her father decades later
- Better loving through chemistry: Old letters capture epic China-to-Delaware immigration story
- What could cool the hot housing market? Skyrocketing lumber prices and long waits for other supplies
- Bill calling for economic impact study of Delaware minimum wage increase stalls in House committee
- Delaware voters selected candidates for school board seats Tuesday. Here’s who won