Harold Edgerton’s photograph of a bullet through an apple, was more than just art. It was an electrical engineering feat. that Photography has changed forever.
- Suicide bomber kills at least 20, injures 96 in Pakistan mosque blast
- Senators Warner, Rubio claim Beijing can meddle with what’s trending on TikTok
- New Zealand: Auckland braces for more heavy rains after deadly floods
- A.F.C. Championship: Kansas City Beats Cincinnati, 23-20, With Late Field Goal
- A Too-Early Look at the Super Bowl Matchup