Apple launched a new product in January 2023. HomePod Software update 16.3 that increases humidity and Temperature sensing to the second-generation HomePod and All HomePod Mini models How to make mini models. to Use the features.
Apple’s second generation full-size model was announced in January 2023HomePod Temperature and You can use humidity sensors to Take measures the It also published a software upgrade that enhanced indoor climate. the Similar functionality to ExistingHomePod mini models.
Apple’s HomePod mini was known to Do not heat the room. and Humidity sensors have been updated by Apple the Software, such sensors are features available on the smaller smart speaker, too. These sensors, unfortunately, are not part of the package. the first-generation HomePod.
Get a reading from the Sensors, ensure that you’ve updated your iPhone/iPad with the latest version to 16.3 or higher should work, to Update the HomePod Software to Continue to step 16.3.
- Open the Home App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Pick your dream home and Then the Room in the HomePod It is found. You can also tap the Climate Use the button below the Top of the Main screen of your home.
- Take a look at the Temperature and Humidity Readings at the Top of the screen. Multi-temperature sensors the There will be an average display of each in the room. If you have just upgraded yourHomePod, the Sensors may take a while to register the data. to calibrate.)
- Tap the Tap, readout the Re-press the sensor button to More options available
- the The menu card you see can be changed the Name of the You can change the room to which it is connected by a sensor toCheck its current status. and add an automation.
This is all. to it. It is also possible to tap. the Climate button the main Home app screen to Take a look at the report. to check out the Automating other devices can make it easier to activate them with automation options the Room based on a rise or drop in temperature/humidity.
This article "How to Use the Temperature and Humidity Sensors on HomePod and HomePod Mini" First appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article In our forums