The pricey furniture order for Secretary Ben Carson’s private dining room at the Department of Housing and Urban Development “has officially been canceled,” the owner of the company that made the sale confirmed to CNN.
- Jon Gruden social commentary sparks classic Bill Burr rant – Fox News
- Bellator 268: Twitter reacts to Corey Anderson’s TKO of Ryan Bader – MMA Junkie
- Braves’ Austin Riley stuns Dodgers with walk-off single in NLCS Game 1 – Fox News
- Alex Murdaugh booked into South Carolina lockup after Florida arrest: report – Fox News
- ‘CITGO 6’ oil execs held in Venezuela were picked up by country’s forces hours after Alex Saab’s extradition to US – CNN