A special court is expected to deliver a verdict Wednesday in the trial of a self-proclaimed Indian spiritual guru accused of raping a minor, in a case that comes at a volatile time in India following a spate of highly-politicized sexual assaults.
- There’s a reason why Eagles won’t give Gardner Minshew a chance to start over Jalen Hurts
- How Lewes Lights is reminding people of the joy that comes with decorating for the holidays
- Howard High grad with plans to become youth mental health counselor nets $125K scholarship
- Why Delaware rental assistance program can be slow to dole out aid as evictions rise
- ‘A lovely place to go’: Zoar Church comes alive again in Odessa with restoration plans