Intel Corp.’s earnings fell last quarter as the company ramped up spending on new facilities and products, part of Chief Executive Officer Pat Gelsinger’s efforts to revive the semiconductor giant’s fortunes.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters