Baquer Namazi, an Iranian-American who has been imprisoned in Iran since February 2016, has been discharged from an Iranian hospital and granted a four-day leave by the Iranian government, according to his family and the State Department.
- Fears for Mariupol defenders after surrender to Russia – Reuters
- 2022 North Carolina primary: Cawthorn struggling to keep seat in primary – The Associated Press
- Kathy Barnette’s Senate campaign fizzles out – Axios
- Democrats pick John Fetterman for Senate in Pennsylvania – The Washington Post
- DOJ files suit against casino mogul Steve Wynn seeking order that he register as foreign agent of China – CNN