Federal Reserve officials, meeting for the last time under Chair Janet Yellen, left borrowing costs unchanged while adding emphasis to their plan for more hikes, setting the stage for an increase in March under her successor Jerome Powell.
- Colin Powell, first Black secretary of state, dies from COVID-19 complications
- Why the story of Colin Powell is a classic New York tale
- New Castle County to spend ARPA funds on violence reduction, addressing inequities
- What’s happening at Barley Mill Plaza, the site of Delaware’s first Wegmans
- Lewes to rename its beaches, Beach 2 to honor former Black business owner