Japan dissolved its parliament on Thursday, setting the stage for an election at the end of the month that will pit new Prime Minister Fumio Kishida against unpopular opposition in a battle over who can better fix the pandemic-battered economy.
- Jon Gruden social commentary sparks classic Bill Burr rant – Fox News
- Bellator 268: Twitter reacts to Corey Anderson’s TKO of Ryan Bader – MMA Junkie
- Braves’ Austin Riley stuns Dodgers with walk-off single in NLCS Game 1 – Fox News
- Alex Murdaugh booked into South Carolina lockup after Florida arrest: report – Fox News
- ‘CITGO 6’ oil execs held in Venezuela were picked up by country’s forces hours after Alex Saab’s extradition to US – CNN