Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is planning to attend the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics in South Korea next month, despite flaring tensions between the two U.S. allies over decades-old disputes.
- Ant-Man Is the Latest Marvel Superhero to Join Fortnite – IGN – IGN
- Despite palace fears, Meghan Markle has only ‘kind words’ for Kate Middleton in Oprah interview – Fox News
- Confidence in coronavirus vaccines has grown with majority now saying they want it | TheHill – The Hill
- Trump says he’ll campaign against Murkowski in Alaska next year – CNN
- What you need to do to get the third stimulus payment of up to $1,400 – The Washington Post