Jon Huntsman Sr., a billionaire philanthropist and businessman whose son Jon Jr. is ambassador to Russia has died at age 80, a spokesperson at the Huntsman Cancer Institute confirmed on Friday afternoon.
- Exclusive: US assessing reported leak at Chinese nuclear power facility – CNN
- At least 8 people hospitalized after a car plowed into a crowd at a Texas racetrack – CNN
- Vaccinated Los Angeles doctor diagnosed with COVID-19, warns about breakthrough cases: report – Fox News
- US has administered 309.3 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, CDC says – msnNOW
- Fear the Walking Dead showrunners answer season finale burning questions | EW.com – Entertainment Weekly News