A British judge says she will rule next month on whether to scrap a U.K. arrest warrant for the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, a move that would free him to leave the Ecuadorean embassy after more than five years. Assange’s lawyers went to court Friday to …
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant