The charges dismissed involved Menendez’s alleged advocacy with top federal officials in an $8.9 million Medicare billing dispute.
- At county police headquarters, family of Lymond Moses continues to demand video release
- Sussex County’s first acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital coming to Georgetown
- Delaware to allow visitors at nursing homes, but there are a lot of rules
- Bald eagle returns to the wild after recovering from collision with Perdue truck
- No charges will be filed in the death of Everett Palmer Jr. at York County Prison, DA says