The family of Preston Cope, one of the two victims killed in Tuesday’s school shooting in Benton, Ky., said they were able to say goodbye before their son died.
- Jon Gruden social commentary sparks classic Bill Burr rant – Fox News
- Bellator 268: Twitter reacts to Corey Anderson’s TKO of Ryan Bader – MMA Junkie
- Braves’ Austin Riley stuns Dodgers with walk-off single in NLCS Game 1 – Fox News
- Alex Murdaugh booked into South Carolina lockup after Florida arrest: report – Fox News
- ‘CITGO 6’ oil execs held in Venezuela were picked up by country’s forces hours after Alex Saab’s extradition to US – CNN