Keurig Green Mountain Inc. agreed to combine with Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. in a deal that will pay $18.7 billion in cash to shareholders of the soft-drink company and give them a stake in the coffee and soda giant controlled by the billionaire Reimann fam…
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant