The defeat of Roy S. Moore, the Republican, in Alabama’s Senate election contains some worrying signs for the party as it heads into the 2018 midterms.
- Gaylord, Michigan tornado kills one, causes injuries and widespread damage – The Washington Post
- In unusual step, US military aircraft will transport first pallets of baby formula to US – CNN
- Depp and Heard paint each other as abusers in trial testimonies – CNN
- Pennsylvania GOP Senate race is likely headed to a recount – The Washington Post
- North Korea expected to be central part of Biden’s meetings with South Korea – CNN