A rental apartment management firm run by presidential adviser Jared Kushner’s family was ordered by a federal judge to disclose the identities of its business partners in an ongoing lawsuit filed by Maryland tenants.
- Sydney’s COVID-19 lockdown to end sooner for the vaccinated – Reuters
- In a matter of days, Pfizer CEO says they’ll be ready to ask for approval of a Covid-19 vaccine for kids – CNN
- Aaron Rodgers leads Packers to thrilling victory over 49ers – Fox News
- Tony Awards 2021: ‘Moulin Rouge’ wins best musical, and ‘The Inheritance’ snags best play – The Washington Post
- Naughty Dog on The Last of Us Multiplayer Project: ‘In Short, We’re Working On It’ – IGN