Lawyers Shanlon Wu, Walter Mack and Annemarie McAvoy said in a two-page motion that they would explain the reasons for their abrupt move in documents filed under seal with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
- U.S. and G-7 Allies Detail Infrastructure Plan to Challenge China – The Wall Street Journal
- NASA launches first rocket from Australian space center – CNN
- Colombia bullfight stands collapse, causing deaths and injuries – The Washington Post
- Noah Lyles runs down Erriyon Knighton at US track championships – The Washington Post
- Russian missiles hit Kyiv as G7 summit begins in Europe – CNN