French President Emmanuel Macron reacted angrily to reports an eight-year-old boy wearing the Jewish skullcap has become the latest victim of spiralling anti-Semitic attacks in France.
- Lyft releases first safety report finding more than 4,000 sexual assaults dating back to 2017 – The Washington Post
- Browns’ D’Ernest Johnson fulfills NFL dream in breakout performance, LeBron James takes notice – Fox News
- China Evergrande Makes Overdue Interest Payment on Dollar Bonds, State Media Says – The Wall Street Journal
- Suda51’s Studio Grasshopper Manufacture Announces NetEase Games Acquisition – IGN – IGN
- House Ethics Office finds ‘substantial reason to believe’ four congressmen violated ethics laws – Fox News