French President Emmanuel Macron reacted angrily to reports an eight-year-old boy wearing the Jewish skullcap has become the latest victim of spiralling anti-Semitic attacks in France.
- How letters once kept from daughter reintroduced her to her father decades later
- Better loving through chemistry: Old letters capture epic China-to-Delaware immigration story
- What could cool the hot housing market? Skyrocketing lumber prices and long waits for other supplies
- Bill calling for economic impact study of Delaware minimum wage increase stalls in House committee
- Delaware voters selected candidates for school board seats Tuesday. Here’s who won