Defense Secretary James Mattis hinted Friday that the United States would strike the Syrian regime again if it uses sarin gas, but added that the United States has no evidence it has used the nerve agent recently.
- China Evergrande is not ‘too big to fail’, says Global Times editor – Reuters
- What are nuclear-powered submarines and how do they work? Australia’s firepower ambitions explained – CNN
- Sen. Ted Cruz reveals what caused the influx of migrants under Texas’ Del Rio bridge – Fox News
- Philippines refuses to work with ICC ‘war on drugs’ probe – CNN
- CDC study finds childhood obesity increased at ‘substantial and alarming’ levels during COVID pandemic – Fox News