Defense Secretary James Mattis hinted Friday that the United States would strike the Syrian regime again if it uses sarin gas, but added that the United States has no evidence it has used the nerve agent recently.
- China has recorded its slowest population growth in decades, new census reveals – CNN
- Brian Kilmeade dismisses Bob Baffert’s claim Derby horse controversy ‘cancel culture’: ‘You’re no Dr. Seuss’ – Fox News
- COVID-19 patients in India are developing deadly ‘black fungus’ infections which can lead to blindness – Business Insider
- ‘The Voice’: Ryleigh Modig nails ‘special’ version of ‘Driver’s License’ in top 17 – USA TODAY
- Murder suspect who fled with a tiger has been caught, but not the animal, Houston police say – CNN