Prime Minister Theresa May is unlikely to provide the kind of clarity on her government’s Brexit blueprint that the European Union wants by the end of this week, according to a senior U.K. official.
- Dogecoin rally helps launch new lunar satellite by Elon Musk’s SpaceX – Fortune
- Amid opposition, Japan PM says has “never put Olympics first” – Reuters
- Consumers Adjust to Higher Prices – msnNOW
- Mattel wants you to send back your toys when you’re done with them – CNN
- The weapons seizure so big it covered the rear deck of a 567-foot US warship – CNN