According to global health officials, nearly 40 million measles-infected children did not receive a dose of measles vaccine in 2021. This was partly due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Below Deck’s Gary King Axed From BravoCon After Allegations
- Trump Lawyers Assail Gag Order Request in Election Case
- Hollywood writers reach tentative deal to end the strike
- Taylor Swift beckons for box office as ‘Expend4bles’ bombs amid ‘Barbie’ and ‘Oppenheimer’ strength
- Trump’s ‘Extremist’ Gaslighting Exposed In Damning Montage