According to global health officials, nearly 40 million measles-infected children did not receive a dose of measles vaccine in 2021. This was partly due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- MLB Teams Spend More Than $2 Billion on Free Agents
- Brittney Griner Lands in US After Russian Prisoner Swap: Live Updates
- Kyrsten Sinema Says She Will Leave the Democratic Party to Become Independent
- Wicked Movie: Cast, Release Date, and More
- Thanks to AI, it’s probably time to take your photos off the Internet