A judge tossed out four criminal counts against U.S. Senator Robert Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat facing re-election this year, but left in place bribery and fraud charges that he will face at a retrial.
- 1 killed, at least 8 others are wounded in a shooting in Savannah, police say – CNN
- Twice the size of the Hollywood sign: One of the largest dinosaur species in the world discovered in Australia – Yahoo News
- BlackRock, other investment firms ‘killing the dream’ of home ownership, journalist says – Fox News
- Netanyahu battles to stay in power in potential last weekend as Israel’s Prime Minister – CNN
- China’s New Power Play: More Control of Tech Companies’ Troves of Data – The Wall Street Journal