Miami-Dade County school superintendent Alberto M. Carvalho said he didn’t know how to “break a promise to a child” and backed out of his decision to be schools chancellor in New York City — a move that apparently angered the Mayor de Blasio administration.
- Mary-Kate Olsen says she, Ashley Olsen are ‘discreet people’ in rare interview – Fox News
- Top Senate Republicans split on need to investigate secret DOJ subpoenas of Democratic lawmakers – CNN
- Patriots’ Stephon Gilmore won’t attend team’s minicamp due to contract dispute, Jalen Ramsey makes pitch – Fox News
- John Gabriel, Emmy nominated ‘Ryan’s Hope’ star, dead at 90 – Fox News
- Meryl Streep says she was ‘depressed’ while filming ‘The Devil Wears Prada’: ‘It was horrible’ – Fox News