An Italian commuter train derailed Thursday morning near Milan, killing three people and seriously injuring at least 13 others as some passengers became trapped in mangled cars.
- Padua romps in sun-splashed ‘indoor’ championship
- Wrestlers claim titles, Caravel takes team championship
- At county police headquarters, family of Lymond Moses continues to demand video release
- Sussex County’s first acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital coming to Georgetown
- Delaware to allow visitors at nursing homes, but there are a lot of rules