Thousands of Medicaid recipients in Mississippi would be required to work to be eligible for the program if the Trump administration approves a controversial state waiver request that recently opened for public comment.
- Lady Gaga’s dogs recovered safely after theft, shooting – The Associated Press
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement – The Associated Press
- 10 Tips and Tricks for Getting Started in Outbreak Mode – Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Wiki Guide – IGN
- Biden surveys Texas weather damage, encourages virus shots – The Associated Press
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say – CNN