Thousands of Medicaid recipients in Mississippi would be required to work to be eligible for the program if the Trump administration approves a controversial state waiver request that recently opened for public comment.
- How Americans think Joe Biden has done on their most important priorities after one year – CNN
- Clark Gillies, member of NY Islanders’ Stanley Cup teams, dead at 67 – Fox News
- Saudi-led coalition denies Yemen air raid; UN, US call for calm – Al Jazeera English
- FBI special agent calls Texas hostage situation ‘hate crime and an act of terrorism’ | TheHill – The Hill
- All the best movies we saw at Sundance Film Festival, ranked (including ‘Master’ and ‘892’) – USA TODAY