Special counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election, charging them with conspiracy to defraud the United States, the Department of Justice announced Friday.
- US and NATO responses fail to address Russia’s main concerns, says Foreign Minister Lavrov – CNN
- Fiscal stimulus powers U.S. economy in 2021 to its best performance since 1984 – Reuters
- Drew Barrymore Talked To Kate Hudson About How She Was Once In An Open Relationship With Luke Wilson – BuzzFeed
- Gina Gershon, Wallace Shawn defend Woody Allen amid molestation allegations: ‘He didn’t do it’ – USA TODAY
- Senate GOP sets high bar to support Biden’s Supreme Court pick – CNN