LONDON (AP) — Researchers have identified a mummified body found in a Basel churchyard as a wealthy 18th-century Swiss woman who is an ancestor of British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson.
- Asian shares up on China gains but tech worries weigh – Reuters
- Sharks’ Marleau breaks Howe’s NHL games played record – Fox News
- Kate Winslet Talked About How People Don’t Realize That Her Daughter Is Also An Actor – BuzzFeed
- Queen Elizabeth II breaking this tradition following Prince Philip’s death: reports – Fox News
- Report: 49ers were not among teams that pursued Alex Smith in free agency – Niners Wire