NBC News published a misleading headline on Tuesday that accused Russia of compromising “seven states prior to the 2016 election,” but failed to mention that votes weren’t changed until the sixth paragraph of the accompanying story.
- COVID-19 updates: FDA authorizes ‘mix and match’ booster shots – ABC News
- Leaders tackle Poland for challenging core of European integration – Reuters
- Level 5 atmospheric river to unleash flooding across drought-stricken California – CNN
- Trump to launch new social media platform Truth Social in SPAC deal – The Washington Post
- Watch: ‘The Masked Singer’ reveals who’s behind The Hamster – CNN