Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu proclaimed his innocence Wednesday night in a video posted on social media, while at the same time acknowledging local media reports that police are set to recommend his indictment in an ongoing graft probe.
- Asia shares fall as Treasury yields hit fresh highs – Reuters
- Turkey’s Botas cuts oil flow at Kirkuk-Ceyhan pipeline after explosion – Reuters
- Puerto Rico gets green light to end five-year bankruptcy – Reuters
- Gunman in Texas synagogue standoff was thrown out of a local mosque for erratic behavior days before taking hostages – CNN
- International airlines suspend some US flights over 5G issue – CNN