MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The NFL has denied advertising space in the Super Bowl program for a veterans group that declined to alter language about standing for the national anthem.
- Ant-Man Is the Latest Marvel Superhero to Join Fortnite – IGN – IGN
- Despite palace fears, Meghan Markle has only ‘kind words’ for Kate Middleton in Oprah interview – Fox News
- Confidence in coronavirus vaccines has grown with majority now saying they want it | TheHill – The Hill
- Trump says he’ll campaign against Murkowski in Alaska next year – CNN
- What you need to do to get the third stimulus payment of up to $1,400 – The Washington Post