Korea’s skating union has apologized for souring the mood ahead of February’s Winter Games after a coach was banned for life for striking a short track athlete and a speed skater almost lost her spot at the Olympics due to an administrative error.
- Covid-19 vaccine boosters can begin for older, higher-risk people in the US – CNN
- GOP-led Arizona election review closely matches Biden’s winning margin – POLITICO
- Del Rio congressman accuses Mayorkas of trying to ‘bull—-‘ him on border situation – Fox News
- China Evergrande Keeps Dollar Bondholders Guessing on Key Interest Payment – The Wall Street Journal
- 49ers practice report: Elijah Mitchell sits out 2nd straight day – Niners Wire