Billionaire Sun Dawu, a vocal critic of the Chinese government, was sentenced to 18 years in prison on Wednesday for “picking quarrels and provoking troubles,” according to an official statement posted by the court.
- Toby Fox Will Release Deltarune Chapter 3, 4, and 5 at the Same Time – IGN – IGN
- After 63-10 drubbing, NIU head coach says Michigan is built to beat Ohio State – WolverinesWire
- Justice for J6: DC rally for January 6 defendants draws small crowds – Business Insider
- The world’s tallest nation is getting shorter – CNN
- Darius Rucker gives health update on ex-girlfriend Kate Quigley after accidental overdose – Fox News