Social media was flooded with people saying they would give to the famous children’s hospital after it said it would return funds received from the Presidents Club Charitable Trust.
- Sudan Prime Minister’s house surrounded by military and top government officials reportedly arrested – CNN
- Hong Kong’s zero-COVID policy undermining financial hub status – industry group – Reuters
- AP source: Manchin agreeable to wealth tax for Biden plan – Associated Press
- Colts, Carson Wentz get big win on road over 49ers, add to AFC traffic jam – Fox News
- Evergrande, EV unit shares jump after chairman signals business shift – Reuters