The government of Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday said it will not cooperate with an International Criminal Court (ICC) probe into his notorious war on drugs, or allow any investigators into the country.
- Jon Gruden social commentary sparks classic Bill Burr rant – Fox News
- Bellator 268: Twitter reacts to Corey Anderson’s TKO of Ryan Bader – MMA Junkie
- Braves’ Austin Riley stuns Dodgers with walk-off single in NLCS Game 1 – Fox News
- Alex Murdaugh booked into South Carolina lockup after Florida arrest: report – Fox News
- ‘CITGO 6’ oil execs held in Venezuela were picked up by country’s forces hours after Alex Saab’s extradition to US – CNN