With the contract of its founder, Nate Silver, expiring in August, the sports network is exploring a sale of the site known for its election forecasts.
- Elon Musk breaks Twitter silence with photo of ex-wife, the Pope in Venice – Fox News
- New York bans guns in many public places after Supreme Court ruling – Reuters.com
- 2022 PFL 6 results: Kayla Harrison earns fast win, claims playoff spot – MMA Junkie
- ‘Wordle’ today: Get the answer, hints for July 2 – Mashable
- LA County to offer monkeypox vaccines to residents who have been exposed or at high risk – CBS Los Angeles