Puerto Rico’s Gov. Ricardo Rosselló projects the hurricane-ravaged island won’t have money to pay on the island’s $72 billion bond debt until 2022.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters