The Puerto Rican government and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) reached an agreement on Wednesday to maintain distribution of aid to Hurricane-ravaged communities, one day after FEMA said it would no longer provide food and water to
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant